About PEO CS&CSS
The U.S. Army’s Program Executive Office Combat Support & Combat Service Support (PEO CS&CSS) is one of 12 Army Acquisition organizations responsible to the Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics, Technology) for the lifecycle management of Army equipment.
PEO CS&CSS is specifically responsible for hundreds of diverse Army systems primarily related to sustainment, spanning the range of Army transportation, engineering, ordnance, quartermaster, and some maneuver portfolio platforms—with more than 125 programs in active management across all Acquisition Categories (ACATs) and lifecycle phases.
With a workforce of more than 1,500 military, civilian, and contract associates spanning five different geographic locations, five project management offices, and 23 product offices, the PEO CS&CSS team is at the forefront of capability development and acquisition. Our team leads science & technology, contracting, procurement, production, fielding, and sustainment to deliver assigned Joint and Army programs with an annual budget of approximately $2 billion.
- Project Manager Expeditionary Energy & Sustainment Systems (E2S2) provides mobile electric power, shelter, aerial delivery, and contingency basing solutions to the Joint Warfighter across the range of military operations
- Project Manager Force Projection (FP) provides the Warfighter with the most technologically-advanced, proven bridging; construction; test, measurement, and diagnostics; fluid distribution; and equipment to support global force projection, including emerging ground robotics and autonomy-enabled vehicle technologies
- Joint Program Office Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV) leads one of the Army and Marine Corps’ highest modernization priority efforts to fill a gap in today’s light tactical vehicle fleets with an improved balance of payload, performance, and protection, plus substantial improvements in vehicle reliability, maintainability, and connectivity
- Army Project Office Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) Vehicles supports route clearance and combat operations for Soldiers through the management of the Army’s MRAP and Assured Mobility Systems
- Project Manager Transportation Systems (TS) leads the lifecycle management for all Army tactical vehicles and watercraft transportation capabilities, providing commanders with critical transportation and maneuver options, as well as supporting efforts to equip and sustian Afghanistan’s security and police forces
Getting to PEO CS&CSS (Detroit Arsenal)
Driving Directions from Metro Airport
- Take eastbound I-94 freeway toward Detroit
- Exit on to northbound I-75 freeway
- Exit on to eastbound I-696 freeway
- Take the Van Dyke Avenue exit
- Turn left before Van Dyke Avenue and
- go west on I-696 service drive
- Turn right at the Detroit Arsenal 11 Mile Rd. Gate (just after the railroad tracks)
- Immediately turn right to the Security Bldg. (Bldg. 232) to get visitor's badge
- PEO CS&CSS is located in Building 231, 4th Floor